Thursday, June 8, 2017
- 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm: Pre-race check-in at Lake Cuyamaca south parking lot.
- 5:15 pm: Pre Race Briefing at Lake Cuyamaca next to prerace check-in. HIGHLY ENCOURAGED but not mandatory. If you cannot attend this, you must notify the Race Director. You also must check in on Friday morning no later than 5:00 am to get last minute details, pick up your runner bag, and deposit drop bags. ARRIVE EARLY - PARKING IS EXTREMELY TIGHT! The later you arrive the further you will have to walk to get to the start.
Friday, June 9, 2017
- NLT 5:15 am: All Drop Bags must be deposited at appropriate aid station bin next to the Registration Tent. Drop bags that do not meet the size limitations will not be accepted. Drop Bags leave venue at 5:30 am!
- 5:50 am: Final Race Briefing in front of Start Banner.
- 6:00 am: Race Start in front of Registration Tent. We will not allow any runners to start late since sweep runners will be removing marking ribbons just behind the last runner/s.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 12:00 am (approx) to 6:00 am: Sub-24 hour finishers arrive at finish line and receive their brass belt buckle.
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm: Sub 32-hour finishers receive their bronze buckles.
Food and refreshments will be served beginning midnight Friday until the event ends. We will also have complimentary breakfast/lunch for all entrants, pacers and crews on Saturday morning. Please stick around to cheer on finishers and to enjoy the day.